Educate Your Staff and Your Customers
- Inform your staff about Place Tips and how to talk to customers about them.
- Let staff and customers know they need Bluetooth and location services for Facebook turned on.
- Have a sign or poster that let’s your customers know how to get Place Tips and encourage use.
Create Unique Experiences
- Leverage Place Tips to provide information to your customers that they can only get while at your store.
- Post a Welcome Note with a special offer or code that is exclusive to in-store customers.
- Use incentives like free wifi or discounts to encourage people to engage with your Page by checking in or posting a photo while they’re there.
Create a Community
- Are you planning something unique for a special event or upcoming promotion? Create Facebook Events for your Page that will show up in Place Tips and give your customers a reason to return.
- Your customers will see photos, posts, and reviews from their friends’ experiences as well.
- Use your Welcome Note to start conversations with your customers and ask what they would like to see from Place Tips.
Make Meaningful Connections
- A well maintained Facebook Page makes Place Tips better. Post to your Page often and keep Page info like menus, hours, and events up to date.
- Share lots of photos and videos to your Page. Use big, beautiful images that will stand out on Place Tips.
- Share exclusive content and information to keep your customers interested and drive sales.
Need help creating an event for your business?
Using Place Tips, bring people together and build a following for your next great event.
Learn About Facebook Events